Friday, May 18, 2012

Let There Be Paint






  Finally got those other grems painted up a bit, and in honor of their departure from the WIP shelf, I even threw a little digital paint over the original concept sketch.  I'm not much of a painter, but I think they turned out pretty well. Of course, everything looks better at 2am, when my eyes are all bleary with sleep deprivation and cigarette smoke. Could use a little more detail work - like boring out the gun barrels with a pin vise, and a black wash over the teeth to define them better and make them a little less cartoony. At any rate - behold! Click to embiggen.









That's all I've got at the moment. Still struggling with my airships - having a hard time striking the balance between practicality and playability.  They're in the works though.

No comments:

Post a Comment